Monday, July 29, 2013

DIY Cat Pin


It was recently my sister's birthday and we love to make each other gifts for birthdays and Christmas. So I made her a felt pin look-alike of her cat, Chuck Taylor. What to do you get a girl that has everything? A cat pin of course! 

I also designed the card behind the pin and printed it on craft paper cardstock. I'm going to slip it into a cellophane pouch to give it a professional look.  

I got the idea and the tutorial over here from the always adorable and inspiring blog, One More Mushroom




I then wrapped up the little critter in some cute Kikki.K wrapping paper (the reverse side says "Happy Birthday" but I prefer the Geo pattern side). 

You can print the "You're Gonna Like What I Got For You" tag for FREE over here

photos by me


No comments:

Post a Comment